A prom photo shoot is anyone coming to the property with the sole intention of taking pictures regardless of the camera type for before their prom or dance.
- There is a $500 photo shoot permit fee that includes up to two hours. It is $250 per additional hour.
- Up to ten guests are permitted. One parent or adult chaperone must be present per four students (i.e., eight students would require two adult chaperones).
- Any photography including the usage of a tripod is considered a photo shoot and will require a permit.
- Photo shoot fees are non-refundable.
- We allow exterior photography only. Interior photography of our historic houses, including the Swan House, is not allowed.
- Photo shoots can take place daily from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- We require two weeks’ notice for scheduling and you can book up to five weeks in advance. An Atlanta History Center staff member will be present during the photo shoot.
- Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two-hour minimum. Regardless of the desired scheduled photo shoot time frame, billing begins at 5:30 pm.
- Once booked, photo shoots may be rescheduled up to three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time to avoid a fee. Once within that three-day period a $60 reschedule fee will apply for any reason including weather.
For bookings and availability, please email us at email@example.com.