Become an Insider and receive insider-only information, opportunities, and benefits.
Be the First to Know
Receive advance notification about upcoming exhibitions and events
Opportunities to visit our museum and historic houses when they are not open to the general public
Presentations with items from our archives—brought out just for you
See the city like never before.
Meet with our curators and historians in small groups to get the Insiders perspective
Learn and socialize at the same time.
Extraordinary receptions and dining experiences on the AHC campus.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
In appreciation of your loyalty, we are proud to provide the following benefits to our Insiders.
- Full membership for two adults and up to 4 children or grandchildren 17 years or under
- Unlimited free admission to Atlanta History Center’s Buckhead campus (AHC) and to Margaret Mitchell House campus (MMH)
- Reciprocal benefits at historical museums and gardens throughout the United States
- Twenty percent off purchases at the Museum Shop
- Member Appreciation Days—our way to say thanks to our members with special members-only events and workshops
- Discount on AHC Summer Camps and Homeschool Days
- Four guest passes—valid for two guests to AHC and two guests to MMH
All Membership benefits, plus:
- AHC Insiders exclusive membership card —for access to Insiders-only benefits
- Free admission for up to six guests on each visit
- Invitations to Insiders receptions, tours, and presentations
- Special VIP phone line for all RSVPs, special requests, and benefits information
- Two tickets to all lectures with guaranteed seating—reserve via VIP line or online
- Recognition in History Matters magazine
- Give Your Way—pay your membership dues according to the schedule that works best for you
- Completely tax-deductible.
All Patron benefits, plus:
- Two additional tickets, for a total of four, to all lectures with guaranteed seating -reserve via VIP line or online
- Additional reciprocal museum benefits including access to additional museums throughout the southeast.
- Completely tax-deductible.
All Director’s Roundtable benefits, plus:
- Use our VIP phone line to arrange complimentary Atlanta History Center and Margaret Mitchell House visits for family and friends up to six (maximum of six per party)
- Increased discount at AHC Summer Camps
- Complimentary semi-private tour of an exhibition, garden, or historic house of your choosing
- Completely tax-deductible
All Benefactor’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Complimentary private tour of Atlanta History Center collections archives
- Your choice of one complimentary featured book from the AHC Lecture Series, signed by the author.
- A $18 portion of the gift is non-tax-deductible
All Chairman’s Circle benefits, plus:
- A complimentary privately guided tour of an exhibition, garden, or historic house of your choosing
- Framed 11” x 14” or 8” x 10” print of your choice from a sampling of our online photo archive.
- A $118 portion of the gift is non-tax-deductible.
All Phoenix Society benefits, plus:
- Invitation to The 1926 Forum
- A $168 portion of the gift is non-tax-deductible
The 1926 Forum is an annual event featuring a prominent speaker (or speakers) discussing issues of local and national relevance.
Members receive complimentary access to all Atlanta History Center has to offer.
Programs & Events
Swan House Ball brings together Atlanta’s business, community and social leaders to experience an evening of elegance and fun at the Atlanta History Center.
Explore additional ways to support Atlanta History Center.
Bring history to life in your Senior Center with one of two presentations created for adults 50 and older.