A personal photo shoot is anyone coming to the property with the sole intention of taking pictures regardless of the camera type, including but not limited to photography for engagements, maternity, individual head shots, family portrait, quinceañera, anniversary, birthday, proposals, prom, anyone using a tripod including sketching and painting, etc.
- There is a $500 photo shoot permit fee that includes up to two hours. It is $250 per additional hour.
- Up to ten guests are permitted.
- Personal photo shoots include but are not limited to: engagements, wedding, maternity, family, Quinceanera, and proms.
- Any photography including the usage of a tripod is considered a photo shoot and will require a permit.
- Photo shoot fees are non-refundable.
- We allow exterior photography only. Interior photography of our historic houses, including the Swan House, is not allowed.
- Photo shoots can take place daily from 8:00am-5:00 pm.
- We require two weeks’ notice for scheduling and you can book up to five weeks in advance. An Atlanta History Center staff member will be present during the photo shoot.
- Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two-hour minimum. Regardless of the desired scheduled photo shoot time frame, billing begins at 5:30 pm.
- Once booked, photo shoots may be rescheduled up to three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time to avoid a fee. Once within that three-day period a $60 reschedule fee will apply for any reason including weather.
- If poor weather threatens your photo shoot, you may reschedule to an alternative date so long as you notify the Special Events Department in writing at least three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time. There is a $60 reschedule fee for rescheduling less than three days in advance for any reason (including weather).
- All photography, with the exception of visitors taking tourists snapshots without a tripod, is considered a photo shoot and requires a permit.
For bookings and availability, please email us at email@example.com.