A styled shoot is for wedding industry vendors promoting wedding services of a decorator, wedding planner, or photographer. This is usually done with models, producing small mock wedding ceremony setups, tablespaces, etc. A Styled Shoot permit is for one photographer. For Styled Shoots that have multiple photographers, please see our Styled Shoot Workshop pricing.
- There is a $1,000 photo shoot permit fee that includes up to four hours. It is $200 per additional hour.
- Up to ten guests are permitted, including crew, models, décor team, photographer, etc.
- One photographer is allowed. If a styled shoot has more than one photographer, it will be considered a workshop and will be subject to different pricing.
- Any photography including the usage of a tripod is considered a photo shoot and will require a permit.
- Photo shoot fees are non-refundable.
- We allow exterior photography only. Interior photography of our historic houses, including the Swan House, is not allowed.
- Photo shoots can take place daily from 9:00am-5:00pm.
- We require two weeks’ notice for scheduling and you can book up to five weeks in advance. An Atlanta History Center staff member will be present during the photo shoot.
- Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two-hour minimum. Regardless of the desired scheduled photo shoot time frame, billing begins at 5:30 pm.
- Once booked, photo shoots may be rescheduled up to three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time to avoid a fee. Once within that three-day period a $60 reschedule fee will apply for any reason including weather.
For bookings and availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.