Personal Photo Shoots
Acres of natural beauty, the majestic Swan House Gardens, our 1860s Smith Farm, and many other unique spaces make us an ideal location for your photo shoot. Atlanta History Center is private property—a photography permit is required from Atlanta History Center in advance for all photo shoots. A permit is good for up to ten people. A personal photo shoot is anyone coming to the property with the sole intention of taking pictures regardless of the camera type, including but not limited to photography for: engagements, maternity, individual head shots, family portrait, quinceañera, anniversary, birthday, proposals, prom, anyone using a tripod including sketching and painting, etc.
- There is a $500 minimum photo shoot permit fee for up to 2 hours. It is $125 per additional hour. Photo shoot fees are non-refundable.
- We allow exterior photography only. Photography is not allowed inside the Swan House or inside our other historic houses.
- Photo shoots must be during business operating hours only: Monday - Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM and Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:30 PM
- We require at least two weeks’ notice for scheduling photo shoots and they may be scheduled up to one month in advance. An Atlanta History Center staff member will be present during the photo shoot.Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two hour minimum.
- Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two hour minimum.
- Once booked, photo shoots may be rescheduled up to three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time to avoid a fee. Once within that three day period a $60 reschedule fee will apply for any reason including weather.
- Prom Photography is allowed for up to 8 students. One parent must be present per 4 students.
- To check availability and book please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.