A photography workshop is any large, styled shoot with more than one photographer.
- A large, styled shoot with multiple photographers is $1,000 for four hours. After the first photographer, each additional photographer is $200. Each additional hour is $200.
- In addition to photographers, you may have up to twenty people (crew, models, decorators, etc.). Each additional nonphotographer person is $25.
- Each photographer must sign our guidelines.
- Any photography including usage of a tripod is considered a photo shoot and will require a permit.
- Photo shoot fees are non-refundable.
- We allow exterior photography only. Interior photography of our historic houses, including the Swan House, is not allowed.
- Photo shoots can take place daily from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- We require two weeks’ notice for scheduling and you can book up to five weeks in advance. An Atlanta History Center staff member will be present during the photo shoot.
- Photo shoot requests outside of business operating hours (early morning or evening photography) are priced individually and begin at $500 per hour with a two-hour minimum. Regardless of the desired scheduled photo shoot time frame, billing begins at 5:30 pm.
- Once booked, photo shoots may be rescheduled up to three business days in advance of your scheduled photo shoot start time to avoid a fee. Once within that three-day period a $60 reschedule fee will apply for any reason including weather.
For bookings and availability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.