Atlanta History Center CityPASS ticket includes general admission including the Atlanta History Museum, Smith Family Farm, and Swan House, the Centennial Olympic Games Museum. Plus, Margaret Mitchell House admission is included if visited within 9 days of Atlanta History Center.
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends
All Bank of America/Merrill Lynch customers receive free admission every first full weekend of each month. Please call 404.814.4000 for 2015 dates of promotion.
The Atlanta History Center is a proud participant in the Blue Star Museums, a collaboration between the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 1,800 museums across America. As a Blue Star Museum, the Atlanta History Center will honor all active duty and retired military personnel with free admission for up to two adults. Military ID required.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
3342 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Looking for somewhere to stay?
- Located in heart of Buckhead at Tower Place
- 1.5 blocks to MARTA rail station and 8 miles north of downtown Atlanta
- First Buckhead hotel to practice green and sustainable initiatives
- Breakfast buffet and casual dining at Savannah’s in our hotel
- Nine meeting and conference areas