Walk in the footsteps of Katniss, Peeta, Gale and President Snow! This 3-hour tour takes you to all The Hunger Games: Catching Fire & Mockingjay Part 1 hotspots! Get In. Geek Out. For $5 off each ticket use code: AHC. Find out more.
The Swan Sweetheart Package is perfect for engagements or romantic dates.
The Swan Sweetheart package includes: two free tickets to Atlanta History Center, special access to drive up the Swan House driveway, private tour of Swan House, private use of the Boxwood Porch with a table and two chairs, one bottle of champagne and two glasses, a tray of chocolate covered strawberries, and more.
Bank of America Free Admission Weekends
The Atlanta History Center is a proud participant in Bank of America’s national Museums on Us program. All Bank of America/Merrill Lynch customers receive free admission to the Atlanta History Center, including the Atlanta History Museum, Centennial Olympic Games Museum, two historic houses, and Goizueta historic gardens, during the first full weekend of every month.
* To redeem this offer, visitors must present a valid Bank of America ATM, debit, or credit card, along with a photo ID. Bank of America associates are also eligible for free admission by presenting their current Bank of America Corporate ID card, and a photo ID.
Visit http://museums.bankofamerica.com/ for more information on other participating institutions across the country.
*Offer expires December 31, 2015.
The Atlanta History Center is a proud participant in the Blue Star Museums, a collaboration between the National Endowment for the Arts, Blue Star Families, the Department of Defense, and more than 1,800 museums across America. As a Blue Star Museum, the Atlanta History Center will honor all active duty and retired military personnel with free admission for up to two adults. Military ID required.
DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta - Buckhead
3342 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
Looking for somewhere to stay?
- Located in heart of Buckhead at Tower Place
- 1.5 blocks to MARTA rail station and 8 miles north of downtown Atlanta
- First Buckhead hotel to practice green and sustainable initiatives
- Breakfast buffet and casual dining at Savannah’s in our hotel
- Nine meeting and conference areas